Monday, September 3, 2012

Kindergarten Keepsakes Craft (part 1): Grocery Bag Book

This post isn't directly linked to one picture book, but it focuses on a craft idea for preserving your child's school-year memories. I had a conversation with a parent in a program this past week about how difficult it is to keep all the things that her child makes, and I told her about this grocery bag book that I made for my son, that was featured on Scrapbook Memories TV several years ago. You can find the project instructions on the show's website here.



Be sure to watch the next video post below for a school-year pencil box craft project!

1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome. I kept a lot of stuff from my 22 year old daughter. At some point in life I would like to do this for her.

    ReplyDelete